[Interest] Question about using QtDBus

Rogers Nate nate.rogers at raymondcorp.com
Tue Sep 2 20:53:59 CEST 2014

On 09/02/2014 02:48 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 September 2014 17:31:28 Rogers Nate wrote:
>> If you're using code generation with gdbusxml2cpp, you'll need to pass the
>> -i ServiceData.h option to the generator so it will add the #include.
>> I am using qmake, I usually use...
>>

>> qdbuscpp2xml -A ServiceData.h -o ServiceData.xml
>>
>> to make my xml file from my cpp file (I had to enter in the entry for my
>> custom type manually) and then Qt automatically makes my other cpp files
>> when I build.  Here are the contents of my .pro files...
> Pass the -i option.

That option doesn't seem to be available to me, or am I not calling it
correctly?  I tried a few different ways...

nrogers at nrogers-Precision-T1500:/media/nrogers/data/dev/projects/dbustest/DataProcess$
qdbuscpp2xml -A -i ServiceData.h -o ServiceData.xml
unknown option: "-i"
nrogers at nrogers-Precision-T1500:/media/nrogers/data/dev/projects/dbustest/DataProcess$
qdbuscpp2xml -A ServiceData.h -o ServiceData.xml -i
unknown option: "-i"
nrogers at nrogers-Precision-T1500:/media/nrogers/data/dev/projects/dbustest/DataProcess$
qdbuscpp2xml -i ServiceData.h -o ServiceData.xml
unknown option: "-i"
nrogers at nrogers-Precision-T1500:/media/nrogers/data/dev/projects/dbustest/DataProcess$
qdbuscpp2xml -V
qdbuscpp2xml version 0.1
D-Bus QObject-to-XML converter

Nate

Confidentiality Notice: The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.