[Interest] Building Qt 5.3.1 static on Manjaro/Arch

Petko Ditchev pditchev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:00:30 CEST 2014

Hey guys, for some time now I can't build Qt statically in order to
deploy my app. The build process always fails with "recipe for target X
failed" . In this case its ".obj/disassembler/UDis86Disassembler.o" . My
config is : "configure -prefix C:\Qt5.3.1-static -release -static
-no-compile-examples -opengl desktop" . The last time I tried (some
weeks ago) the build failed on some different components (even weirder
when it failed and I invoked "make" again the failing recipe was not the
same (which is not the case now) ).
  I'll appreciate any help with the issue, thanks in advance!

Petko