[Interest] Custom Style question

Rayner Pupo rpgomez at uci.cu
Sun Sep 7 23:25:00 CEST 2014

Hi, I have been creating a custom style by inhering from QCommonStyle
everything goes well but now I want to reduce the 20x20 size of the
PE_IndicatorTabClose primitive, I tried by setting PM_TabCloseIndicatorWidth
and PM_TabCloseIndicatorHeight to 8 but nothing happens. Visually it's not a
trouble because I can draw the close indicator the size I want but the real
clickable area for the indicator always gonna be 20x20. So the question is how
to reduce the size of the close indicator on a QTabWidget tab?
Concurso "Mi selfie por los 5". Detalles en http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com