[Interest] [Development] Jira bug cleanup

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Wed Sep 17 08:48:20 CEST 2014

That's certainly a worthy goal but not in scope for this week. There is no way to actually filter by inactive assignees. I am only aware of the "inactive" flag in the user management interface and when trying to assign something to inactive users. I'll happily agree if somebody proves me otherwise.

In any case because you cannot filter tasks by this flag such changes would have to be done on an individual base only.  Therefore this is more like a long term task which I might pursue every now and then.

--
Alex