[Interest] Input Validator

Stephen King Stephen.King at domino-uk.com
Wed Sep 17 17:11:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm a little confused with QML  TextInput with an int validator in Qt 4.7.4 (and maybe later). Given an int validator with a top of 128 and bottom of -127, why is 07 acceptable but 08 not and likewise 028, 038 etc? I assume they're actually intermediate but I don't think I can get that information from the QML.

This seems to be related to QTBUG-25968... any ideas?

Regards,
Steve
This Email and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any reading, redistribution, disclosure or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, viruses and unauthorised amendment and Domino UK Limited<http://www.domino-printing.com/Channels/UK/eng/Home.aspx> does not accept liability for any such corruption, interception, viruses or amendment or their consequences.

Domino UK Limited<http://www.domino-printing.com/Channels/UK/eng/Home.aspx> Registered in England. Registered Number:1750201. Registered Office Address: Trafalgar Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge, CB23 8TU.