[Interest] raise a minimized qwindow

Jereme Lamothe jlamothe at docboxinc.com
Wed Sep 17 17:14:17 CEST 2014

You're doing the right thing so far, but I don't believe you'll be
able to create the behavior you want in your application code. Your
window manager has control over what happens with windows that try to
come to the foreground. If you're attempting this in Ubuntu, there's a
troubleshooting article at
http://www.tuxgarage.com/2011/08/auto-raise-chat-and-other-windows.html
that may help. Otherwise, you'll need to search how to accomplish this
in your particular window manager.