[Interest] raise a minimized qwindow

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Wed Sep 17 20:10:54 CEST 2014

On 9/17/2014 12:07 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 September 2014 11:23:57 Duane wrote:
>> I can configure this when it's running on my desktop distro which is
>> Fedora 20 but the target box is running Tinycore linux and has a very
>> limited windows manager.
>
> The problem is in that "limited window manager". You have to direct your
> questions and your requests there.

FLWM doesn't have many configuration options.  I would probably have to
get the source and modify it myself.  Is there not anyway that I can
trap the request to minimize the form and handle that myself?  I've
tried with an event filter but it seems that I only get the state change
event after the window has been minimized.