[Interest] Qt Radio module features

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy.Kesireddy at TechMahindra.com
Thu Sep 18 08:15:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

If we would like to implement AM/FM/DAB/DMB/ Sirius SDARS/XM features, does Qt Multimedia radio supports the same?

Please let me know if any additional hardware(radio module) is needed to test these features on desktop and embedded board.

Regards
Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy | CDG IES

Office: 040 30635437

Mobile: 9966322881

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.