[Interest] Get QtDbus interface name?

Bob Hill bob119er at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 15:15:47 CEST 2014

Is there any trick
to getting the name of the interface that called a function via
QtDbus?

Here is the
problem...  I have a process that has data (600 something variables)
that can be updated from any number of other processes.  I want to
keep a log that tracks what process updates these variables each time
one of the set functions is called.  I was wondering if there was a
trick to getting the interface name of the process that is calling
the set function?  I could add in parameter to each set function to
pass it in so I could log it but that will take a ton of time.
Before I do that I wanted to check with the experts and see if there
is anyway of avoiding such a time consuming task.  Thanks!

Nate