[Interest] connecting to QObject member of QProcess

nus1998 nus1998 at yeah.net
Thu Sep 25 03:37:49 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I met a issue when use the new connecting method, in my code:
connect(m_process,&QProcess::finished,this,&Dialog::done);
which will cause a error as follow:
error: no matching function for call to 'Dialog::connect(QProcess*&, <unresolved overloaded function type>, Dialog* const, void (Dialog::*)())'
     connect(m_process, &QProcess::finished, this, &Dialog::done);
                                                                ^
But the other signal such as "readyReadStandardOutput" works fine in this new connecting method. and if I change to old method as:
connect(m_process,SIGNAL(finished(int,QProcess::ExitStatus)),this,SLOT(done()));
It works with no problem too.
Anything I did wrong?
Thanks