[Interest] Qt certification

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Fri Sep 26 08:07:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

We provide materials and support for certification to Enterprise customers. Please contact Qt sales to get going with this.

Yours,

--

Tuukka Turunen
Director, R&D

Address: Piippukatu 11, 40100 Jyväskylä, FINLAND
Email: tuukka.turunen at digia.com<mailto:tuukka.turunen at digia.com>
Mobile: + 358 40 7655 800

Qt Website: http://qt.io<http://www.qt.io>
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com<http://blog.qt.digia.com/>
Qt Project: http://qt-project.org<http://www.qt-project.org/>

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.