[Interest] LLDB hangs while being launched on Mac OS X

Dmitrii Volosnykh dmitrii.volosnykh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 04:30:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am unable to debug C++ code using LLDB on Mac OS X (10.9.5). Xcode 6.0.1
Command Line Tools are installed. I use latest Qt 5.3.2 release with the
corresponding QtCreator 3.2.1. The compiler in the toolchain is:

$ clang --version
Apple LLVM version 6.0 (clang-600.0.51) (based on LLVM 3.5svn)

$ lldb --version
lldb-320.4.124.10

I build 64bit code. Debugging C++ is enabled in the Run configuration.
It just hangs at about 2/5 of the overall length of progress bar.

Can't figure out what I am missing. Yes, I've cloned default kit and set
the debugger to LLDB.

Any info on how to make debugging possible is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Dmitrii.