[Interest] Qt3d bild issues

Amit.2.Deshpande at continental-corporation.com Amit.2.Deshpande at continental-corporation.com
Tue Sep 30 14:47:28 CEST 2014

Hello,

        I am new to Qt and I am configuring Qt3D module for Qt.

        The Qt3D model does not recognise the headers when i build it in
release mode.

         I have attached one example screenshot.
         As a solution i mapped the complete path of the header.
         And it recognises ultimately.

         But having to do this for almost all headers that are in a
different directories is painful.

         I feel there is something wrong in my installation approach or am
I missing some additional tool.
         I am facing the same problem with Fedora and Windows 7.

         Appreciate any help. :)

         Regard's
         Amit