[Interest] Qt5 mingw64 & mysql plugin

Alexpux alexpux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:02:32 CEST 2015

> 2 апр. 2015 г., в 19:53, Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal <etienne.sandre at m4x.org> написал(а):
>
> Alexpux, what do you mean by trying with MSYS? Here either the plugin compiles fine, either it has symbol errors when linking due to name mangling problems. I do not think MSYS will help?

MSYS2 have package manager that provide hundreds precompiled packages for mingw-w64 including Qt5.

http://msys2.github.io <http://msys2.github.io/>
http://sourceforge.net/p/msys2/wiki/Home/ <http://sourceforge.net/p/msys2/wiki/Home/>

I’m build Qt5 with MYSQL support using MARIADB client library that is fully compatible with MYSQL:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mariadb-connector-c-210-release-notes/ <https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mariadb-connector-c-210-release-notes/>