[Interest] wayland-brcm + opengl program = segfault

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Sat Apr 4 04:56:53 CEST 2015

Too bad, I thought I finally got it right. eglfs working. analogclock -platform wayland-brcm also working.
But.... if it is a program, which uses opengl:

> Using host libthread_db library "/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libthread_db.so.1".
> Core was generated by `./cube -platform wayland-brcm'.
> Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> #0  0xb3f82878 in wl_proxy_marshal_constructor () from /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libwayland-client.so.0
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0xb3f82878 in wl_proxy_marshal_constructor () from /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libwayland-client.so.0
> #1  0xb61ea5a4 in ?? () from /usr/local/qt5pi/plugins/platforms/libqwayland-brcm-egl.so
> Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Not much of a stack trace.
How are my chances that this is not a general problem with Qt5.5, but something in my config? I must say,
it wasn't trivial to get libqwayland-brcm-egl.so. Had to add CONFIG+=wayland-compositors. This caused some
compile errors in the compositor code, but libqwayland-brcm-egl.so was built. Since eglfs is working perfectly,
and this plugin works if no opengl is involved, I lean more to a Qt5 problem.

Anything I can try?

Guido