[Interest] QML XmlListModel - How to merge data from two RSS sources

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Thu Apr 9 13:11:33 CEST 2015

Gianluca schreef op 9-4-2015 om 01:26:
> Hello,
> I need to collect feed from more than one source and to display using QML.
> I follow the Qt example of the RSS feed done with QML.
> The example use the XmlListModel to collect all information from a RSS feed source and then display the feeds using ListView and delegate.
>
> But from what I know, XmlListModel can download only from one source.
> How can I construct a model taking the feeds from two sources and merging them sorting by date ?
>
> Thanks,
> Gianluca.

That doesn't sound like something to solve at the level you're solving
it on. One solution would be to just use an external service to merge
the feeds. Something like http://www.rssmix.com/

Another solution would be to do something like that yourself, in your
own code: get two XML feeds, merge into a single feed, and give that
feed to the QML model.

André