[Interest] QML prefix not usable with Loader.source

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Sat Apr 11 14:46:06 CEST 2015

Hello Qt'ers:

Using Qt 5.4.1 on Mac OSX Yosemite

Loader.source works with prefixes in QmlScene 2 tool.

But a compiled and debugged project cannot have QML files anywhere but
in the / directory.

The QML debugger simply puts: File not found error message.

I have tried many numerous variations of this to no avail.

The only pattern that I have been able to successfully run is all QML
files in the "/" directory and the only separation I can have is that
they are referred to specifc

But there is no way to have the QML files listed under a different
prefix and have that QML file be found by Loader.source:

Any comments?

Am I misunderstanding the Prefix feature for QRC in QtCreator 3.3?

Cheers,

marco

--
No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.