[Interest] Preventing sleep on mobile platforms

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:59:34 CEST 2015

Dear Jason,
I don’t think it’s possible. Doing this means override the user’s preferences about the energy saving. These kind of preferences are usually beyond the possibility of any Android and iOS app.
Anyway, even if it’s possible, all guides about user experience on mobile platform always recommend to never override this kind of user preferences.

Ciao,
Gianluca.