[Interest] Fwd: [interest] UITools - how to modify the GUI?

Tamás Nagy tamas.nagy.001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:34:07 CEST 2015

Hi,

A forum says:

"You need to change your QFile constructor argument

QFile out(":/test.txt");

to a correct path that could be

QFile out("./test.txt");

or

QFile out("C:/test.txt");"

This way I cannot read and write it at the same time. It does not read it
in, as there is no resource path there.

It can be that I use 2 QUILoaders: one for the :\test.txt resource path,
because it reads it in.
And a .\test.txt resource path, because it can write it.

But 2 files cannot be open at the same time.

Tamas