[Interest] [Development] Qt Installer (1.5.0) uninstaller customization

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Wed Apr 15 09:46:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

Try using addStopProcessForUpdateRequest, or setStopProcessForUpdateRequest

http://doc.qt.io/qtinstallerframework/scripting-component.html#addStopProcessForUpdateRequest-method

Calling this at installation/update time will also result in a check in the uninstaller.

See

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/dist/installer/ifw/packages/org.qtproject.qtcreator.application/meta/installscript.qs

for a real-world usage of this.

Regards