[Interest] iOS app store rejection - microphone consent?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Apr 15 17:41:51 CEST 2015

Rejection details :
'''
2.3 Details

During review, we were prompted to provide consent to use the microphone. However, we were not able to locate any features in your app that use the microphone for audio recording.

Next Steps

The microphone consent request is generated by the use of either AVAudioSessionCategoryRecord or AVAudioSessionCategoryPlayAndRecord audio categories. If you do not intend to record audio with your application, it would be appropriate to choose the AVAudioSession session category that fits your application's needs or modify your app to include audio-recording features.
'''

I do not require use of the microphone in my application, but I do record video. How can I modify the iOS build to not request microphone access?

Thanks