[Interest] iOS app store rejection - microphone consent?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Apr 15 19:56:33 CEST 2015

> Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 1:09 PM
> From: Gianluca <gmaxera at gmail.com>

> There is a property called “muted”, the documentation reports: "This property indicates whether the audio input is muted during recording.”
> Maybe this option stop the requesting of microphone access.
> Set this property to false and try it.
> Remember that if you test on a device where your bundle id has got already the microphone access then you cannot really know if you solved the problem.
> To be sure, use a never used bundle id for testing it. Or remove any permission in the configuration of your iOS testing device.

Funny thing, I am not actually using CameraRecorder now. I think this is a QtMultimedia-on-iOS issue. I don't actually have any QML element that has a 'muted' property. I think maybe the confusion comes from you asking aboout what can record on Qt, and my reply. But I don't actually use my reply. I was only mention CameraRecorder because you asked about it.