[Interest] iOS app store rejection - microphone consent?

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:53:25 CEST 2015

> Am 15.04.2015 um 20:54 schrieb Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com>:
>

>> ....So, because you write “I do record video”, I’m supposing that the microphone request is made by the class you are using for recording video that at some point ask to access to the microphone.
>
> Yes, I thought I might have left it in there by accident, but it got commented out, then removed before submission.

The plot thickens: so are you saying you removed the entire video recording (without sound) recording functionality before submission?

So why are you still linking against the QMultimedia module (which needs to be explicitly added for linking with QT += multimedia - or so I understand)? Are you /displaying/ videos (I guess)?

And you are sure that the code that you removed was the only possible recording source (at least that you are aware of)?

Cheers,
  Oliver