[Interest] Survey: do you override QCoreApplication::notify? Why?

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Fri Apr 17 23:46:25 CEST 2015

El Thursday 16 April 2015, John Weeks escribió:
> > 4) filter events being delivered (remove from queue / compress)?
>
> We do this.

Could you elaborate a bit on how do you do it?

Filtering events is easy, but when I searched a bit in the past about this, I
found that there is no public API for accessing the queue. Only way it ocurs
to me right now is keeping some kind of count for the custom event, so your
handler sees the count and runs only once. I haven't attempted to do it,
though. Some feature requests on JIRA:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-2688
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44293

--