[Interest] Question to members of the Qt team: why does an empty project consumes so much memory on iOS?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Tue Apr 21 14:16:28 CEST 2015

Hummmm, if that is true than I'm probably again looking for an unknown issue.

The truth is that I don't have an iPad Air so I'm blind.

I have already identified some useless memory usages.

I found that rectangles and loaders can actually spend a lot of memory. If I can replace them for items it is better.

--
Nuno Santos