[Interest] New Qt User

Scapegoat Sarthak scapegoat.sarthak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:00:56 CEST 2015

@Both: Thanks for your reply. Just for reference, I am using Qt 4.8.6 right
now but I am not averse to using Qt 5 if it would make things easier.

@Andre: My question is, which Qt class/method can I use to accomplish the
basic mock-up GUI I have provided in the shared folder?

@Shantanu: I will explore QtQuick; is it possible to make such a GUI with
it? From a cursory glance (please correct me if I am wrong here), it seems
that QtQuick is somewhat like a rapid GUI prototyping class. Is there a
specific class which can handle mutable GUI as I have shown in the mock-up?

Best,
Sarthak