[Interest] iOS-Dev: XCode 6.3.1 Crashes with QtCreator Created Projects

Mike Krus mike.krus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 21:31:16 CEST 2015

Hi

I get the crash a lot. Most of tool stack is automated so I do very little work in Xcode for my QML project.
Xcode works fine for the other projects where it created it’s own.
I think the projects generated by qmake are not 100% valid.
For example, in the course of achieving 100% automated push to iTunes Connect, I tried using some open sources tools that manipulate Xcode projects (to create schemes for example). But the ones I tried all complained the Xcode project was not valid. Have not had time to dig into more details.

Should not crash Xcode of course, but then again, many things seem to...

Things like build numbers, assets, etc can mostly be configured from qmake with the right amount of scripts and poking around for non-documented qmake features.

Mike