[Interest] QClipboard data info

Berkay Elbir berkayelbir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:07:25 CEST 2015

Hello guys,

I want to ask a question to you. I want to copy data from excel file or
etc. and paste to specific parts of my application, for example, table
widget or text edit. I can get data with QClipboard and can paste to text
edit easily. But How I can paste to table widget and how can I access the
data info copied to clipboard? For example, I copied data from excel sheet
with 4 rows and 3 columns and I want to paste them in my table widget
respectively. How can I do some checking on this data?

​

Thanks in advance,

Berkay