[Interest] How to get Qt5Cored.pdb from Qt5.4.1 installer

Karl Ruetz karl.ruetz at ruetzdogz.com
Thu Apr 30 22:09:27 CEST 2015

In the event you cannot get the *.pdb files:
We often take the sources over to a CentOS machine with the same Qt version to run valgrind (or simply get the stack trace).  We usually discover the real problem lies in our own code.  In fact, to this date, this has always been the case.  But it was easier to find the culprit with the gnu compiler and debugger.

Karl