[Interest] Qt 5.5.1 And Xcode

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Wed Aug 5 14:58:45 CEST 2015

Hello List:

What version of Xcode and OSX/IOS SDK version is the Continous
Integration system is being used to validate Qt 5.5.1?

Looking at the link, it is not apparent.

https://wiki.qt.io/CI_Configurations

The reason I say this is that I tried Qt 5.5.0 and got slammed by more
Xcode tooling errors than I had time to troubleshoot.

I need to focus on fixing bugs in my code, not tools.  So I am back on
5.4.2 for now.

When 5.5.1 comes out with Windows support, I want to know what version
of Xcode to use with 5.5.1 it and not suffer the trial-and-error process
of seeing which Xcode tools are mismatched.

Thank you,

md

--
No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.