[Interest] Android launch screens?

Alexey Godko koloboid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:15:28 CEST 2015

I'm expecting the same issues, but on all my test devices black screen
tooks less than one second, so it is not issue for me. May be custom redraw
on Android's activity will help, I'll try it when time.
Simple setting getWindow().getDecorView().findViewById(android.R.id.content
).setBackgroundColor(0xFF0000); does not work. so it needs more
investigation