[Interest] Android launch screens?

jhihn at gmx.com jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Aug 6 14:25:33 CEST 2015

That bug report is a run-on sentence.  I can't parse all the  nuaces of what the reporter is trying to say.

So I have  my own theme created and specified for my application. It specifies 3 things;  windowBackground,  full screen,  and no title bar.  The  splash screen is  set to windowBackground color.

Since i use custom  theme in manifest and in my app   i don't

The  splash appears properly,  but then right before the  QML Window happens it flashes black.  I looked at the code and I'm not sure where this flash is coming from.  In  Qt I also set the  Qpallette::window color in  case it was  QML loading time and no change.  It's gotta be happening duribg loadApplication,  right?