[Interest] ios qtmn problems

Tor Arne Vestbø tor.arne.vestbo at digia.com
Fri Aug 7 17:19:34 CEST 2015

GYP is not supported, but if you want to hack up things yourself, you'll
have to replicate the logic from the iOS qt.prf in the mkspec.

For 5.5 that would be calling the rename_main.sh script. For dev, you
can just add -Wl,-e,_qt_main_wrapper to the linker command line.

See c937bbb4fe708f7f873ca630c6ff225f9a3f9ace

tor arne