[Interest] iOS/Android push notifications? Amazon Notifications?

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:00:50 CEST 2015

Speaking of the notification example.

I would like to edit the code so that the Qt Activity is called back once
the notification is tapped.

I remember someone posted about this but I could not find the discussion.

I tried to make the notification method non static and to add the
PendingIntent code. Now the notification brings my Activity back correctly,
however, the app crashes on the very first notification issued.

Not so nice behaviour. :)

Any suggestion is really appreciated.

Thanks.

F.