[Interest] Porting from QtWebKit to QtWebEngine

Jean-Francois Dockes jf at dockes.org
Mon Aug 17 14:42:29 CEST 2015

Koehne Kai writes:

> [...]

Thanks for pointing out QtWebChannel.

These are apps where part of the user interface is provided by a Web
browser component displaying all internal data, so that it should be
possible to replace the link disposition feature with a hybrid
Javascript/C++ approach, but this would be quite more complex than just
having a slot called when the user clicks a link...

I will create a feature request.

Cheers,

jf