[Interest] Qt + ibus integration problwm

Celal SAVUR c.savur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 02:52:43 CEST 2015

well, I have solved my problem for future reference I would like to share
the solution.

The solution is so simple;
You should run your application with the user that you started ibus-setup /
ibus-dameon. For example, if you launch ibus with user A, then only
application running with user A privilege will be responded by ibus. If
your application is running as root, you need to start ibus with root
privilege.

That's how I solve the problem.

I am sure there is some reason behind this issue, but right now I don't
have time to deep in.

Celal SAVUR