[Interest] unable to compile for iOS simulator

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:05:30 CEST 2015

Dear Philippe,
Only as a guess, check in Xcode Downloads which
simulators do your have installed.

Delete your Qt-generated project and regenerate
it by running only qmake from QtCreator by right-clicking your project
and selecting Run qmake.

Do not build. Instead, open your Qt-generated project in XCode
and select the simulator.

Now try to build.

Regards,
Robert