[Interest] How to choose EGLFS Raspberry Pi when cross compiline on Linux?

Vinicius F viniciusfre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 22:25:14 CEST 2015

Jeff Tranter <jtranter <at> ics.com> writes:

> On 15-08-18 02:21 PM, Vinicius F wrote:
> > Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira <at> intel.com> writes:
> >
> >> Make the config.test/qpa/eglfs-brcm configure-time test program
compile.

> > Sorry for silly question, how do I do this config.test?
>
> It will be executed when you perform the step of running the configure
> script when building Qt.

Ok, but always when I run the configuration, the result is the same as
reported by Guido

EGLFS Raspberry Pi ... no
EGLFS X11 .......... yes

I'm using this command:
./configure -opengl es2 -device linux-rasp-pi-g++ -device-option
CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- -sysroot /mnt/rasp-pi-rootfs -
opensource -confirm-license -optimized-qmake -reduce-exports -release -
make libs -prefix /usr/local/qt5pi -hostprefix /usr/local/qt5pi