[Interest] QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.

Celal SAVUR c.savur at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:40:53 CEST 2015

Hello Thiago,

Actually I just find out that the C function which I am calling in Qt, is
creating a thread. I do not have any control over this thread. The library
I am using that have callback interface and whenever data available it
calls my callback method in Qt.

So, in order to solve this problem, what should I do?

By the way, my application does not crash so I don't have backtrace.

Thank you in advance.

Celal SAVUR