[Interest] Qt Creator 3.5.0/Qt 5.5.0 Showstopper

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Fri Aug 21 04:34:03 CEST 2015

That is a good question as to the boundary for me is not clear.

Between what Qt Creator is generating, Qmake/make processing, and then
Qt Creator taking back over to trigger command line tools in xcode to
deploy the project.

Ouch.

md

--
No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.