[Interest] Qt Creator 3.5.0/Qt 5.5.0 Showstopper

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Fri Aug 21 15:34:44 CEST 2015

Good morning Thiago:

Please revise your characterization.

You have used the word "complain" twice now in your messages.

I ran into a showstopper, fully documented it so people could readily
see what I was talking about with zero effort, and then queried the list
to see if anybody else had seen it as well.

I did not know "exactly" anything, but the tracker search function
pulled up that case and it appeared based on the case dialogue that they
had an immediate workaround and were also punting the case somewhere
else for further treatment.

For me, I kept my bug report separate to keep things clean and not
hijack the original case.  When I had a definitive answer on my case was
I able to make a small contribution back to the original case.

If that breaks some sort of bug tracker etiquette, please let me know.

Cheers,

md

--
No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.