[Interest] Compile error with windows kit 8.1

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Aug 24 17:35:06 CEST 2015

On Monday 24 August 2015 11:17:13 Mathieu Slabbinck wrote:
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Include\shared\ws2def.h:905:
> error: Can't concatenate non identifier tokens

Looks like your version of MinGW is not compatible with your Windows SDK
headers. This is not a Qt problem, sorry.

Try downgrading the Windows SDK or upgrading MinGW.

In any case, doesn't mingw come with its own ws2def.h? The one I have here
from cross-mingw is 38 lines long, so it couldn't cause a problem on line 905.