[Interest] QNetworkAccessManager

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:46:07 CEST 2015

On 25.08.2015 22:10, Lorn Potter wrote:

> On 25/08/15 15:54, Igor Mironchik wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I created QNetworkAccessManager in a thread. Everything is fine but
>> sometimes I received assertion that QCoreApplication can't send event to
>> QNetworkAccessManager in another thread.
>>
>> Is it Qt's bug? Or QnetwrokAccessManager couldn't be used in threaded
>> environment?
> Yes, it should be able to. What is the exact output of that assert? And
> what platform are you seeing this on?

I don't remember what exactly I saw but something like this: Couldn't
sendEvent to the QNetworkAccessManager that in the different thread. I'm
sure that I use this QNetwrokAccessManager and all QNetworkReply in that
separated thread. But I saw this assert two times on Windows 7 machine...

>> Is it possible to disable sending events from QCoreApplication to my
>> network access manager?
>>
>> What will you say?
>>
>> Thank you.

Best Regards,