[Interest] Qt positioning

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:37:58 CEST 2015

Hi all.

Sorry for the delay in answering my own thread. Being busy doing other
stuff I had no time to further test my issue.
As suggested by Alex I've started studying the problem with the built-in
examples. I've deployed the "Geoglickr" to my three devices. In accordance
to the results I've obtained with my initial toy example the application
correctly fetched coordinates on just one device out of three. More in
details:

- Lenovo A806 [rooted with AOSP 4.4.2]
nan values, hitting "Locate & update" does not change a thing

- Archos 50 Titanium [stock Android 4.2.2]
Correct value dispayed at startup

- Galaxy Tab2 (GT-P7500) [stock Android 4.0.4]
nan values, hitting "Locate & update" does not change a thing

Is there some trace/output I can attach or some other specific test I can
execute? Should I add other relevant info (e.g. kernel version, build
number)?
Thanks in advance,
F.