[Interest] QNetworkAccessManager

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:06:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 31.08.2015 18:57, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Monday 31 August 2015 10:13:23 Igor Mironchik wrote:
>> You was right. It was a bug. Problem is that that QNetworkAccessManager
>> and his QNetworkReply was destroyed in context of another thread.
> Please note what I said here:
>
>>> With that in mind, I have to say: there's no advantage of using threads.
>>> You're just making your code more complex. You'll gain more by removing
>>> the
>>> threading.

May be. But I don't have time for refactoring. I just fix bugs. And in
one-threaded approach for my application code will be very complex
because I need send requests one by one and next request should be sent
only if previous received. It so much slots, it is so much data class
member... While I can do all network based stuff in separated thread in
blocking manner.

--
Best Regards,
Igor Mironchik.