[Interest] QFileSystemWatcher and accesing files in monitored directory...

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:11:47 CEST 2015

On 31.08.2015 23:36, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Monday 31 August 2015 22:35:12 Igor Mironchik wrote:
>> How can I be sure that image loaded completely?
> Monitor the file for changes and open it only when it has settled (one second
> after the last write).

I know that I can find the answer in sources but I'm so tired today...
Another question. If I add directory to the QFileSystemWatcher will it
emit signal fileChanged() on modifications in monitored directory? If so
then I can simple reload image if fileChanged() will be received and
file exists...

--
Best Regards,
Igor Mironchik.