[Interest] Building Qt for iOS as shared libraries

Rollastre Prostrit rollastre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:51:04 CET 2015

Hi list.

Putting aside Apple's Appstore requirements and things like that, is
there a way to build Qt 5.5 from source for iOS using shared libs
(.dylib) instead of static ones? it seems like the "-shared" flag I pass
to the ./configure is completely ignored if I run this command:

./configure -xplatform macx-ios-clang -release -shared -opensource

and the libs are always built statically

Configuration ...... acessibility audio-backend build_all ... (many more
options here) ........ *static* system-zlib

regards