[Interest] [qt-iOS] network module stop functioning after network was disabled and then re-enabled

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:22:46 CET 2015

    When I start an qt-iOS app with network enabled(such as wifi
enviroment) the app function well with all network operations. If I disable
wifi in my iphone and then re-enable wifi after a while. The app will stop
functioning with all network operations. All QNetworkAccessManager request
will failed with error number 99 and
QNetworkConfigurationManager::isOnline() will always return false.
   Is there any workaround to this issue? thanks.

   BTW