[Interest] iOS Violation constraint using WebView

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:50:40 CET 2015

Hello,
I’m using the same approach of the example for viewing Youtube video using mobile WebView, but I’m getting a strange error on iOS 9
I can press play and the video start to play. The video go to fullscreen and I can rotate the device to landscape but when I do I got the following error:

Unable to simultaneously satisfy constraints.
	Probably at least one of the constraints in the following list is one you don't want.
	Try this:
		(1) look at each constraint and try to figure out which you don't expect;
		(2) find the code that added the unwanted constraint or constraints and fix it.

Now, because I’m using QML for my app the debug information and the suggestion does not provide me any clue at all on how to solve the problem.
Please, someone can help me on this ?

Ciao,
Gianluca.