[Interest] QML and ScrollView

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:24:58 CET 2015

Thanks for the tips. I have tried all of them and nothing is working. I will try to explain what I want and maybe someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.

I  want a scrollable grid layout. In the grid layout are pairs of “Label” and “Text Field” not unlike the Form Layout for a normal desktop app. I want the “TextField” to extend itself to the width of the GridLayout. And I want the grid layout to extend itself to the width of the ScrollView. The ScrollView should extend itself to the width of the QQuickWidget that i am using.

My first foray into QML isn’t going so well.

—
Mike Jackson